This past Thursday night, we attended WeWork’s Creator Awards in Nashville. We made some great connections, heard of some amazing work going on around the world, and enjoyed tons of free entertainment, food, and swag!
- A job fair hosted by Jobbio that included free headshots
- Cupcake Collection (our FAVE)
- Kinimi Kitchen Cajun popcorn (super flavorful!)
- DIY screen print t-shirt station
- Postcard station by Moo where we wrote postcards, post marked for next year, to our future selves
- Pop-Up Marketplace that featured WeWork partner vendors, including Artaya Loka (an artist designed clothing and accessories line launching in Nashville on November 1st!)
- A variety of Nashville-based food trucks (did we mention FREE FOOD)
- Free drinks all night
- Red Bull had samples featuring their new organics line (including ginger ale and bitter lemon) that is launching next year
- Performances by Melanie Faye (super talented) and G-Eazy
- Ashton Kutcher was a guest speaker and competition judge
- Think we forgot to mention that WeWork gave away over $700,000 to creators during the award show
Hopefully we get the chance to go to another Creator Awards. They’re hosted all over the world including London, Tokyo, & Berlin!
Check out our Instagram highlights for more footage of the Creator Awards!